[Chugalug] Darling for Mac OS X Apps On Linux

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 02:04:32 UTC 2013

I want to run certain iOS apps on OS X. Believe it or not some of the best stock market apps are iOS only. Nothing comparable on OS X/Windoze/NIX.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011