[Chugalug] 384GB phones???

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 22:42:21 UTC 2013

I don't think the barrier to entry for Linux in the Smartphone market is
storage space.  There are plenty of desktop Linux distros that fit on well
less than 1 GB, much less 8 or 16....  Does anyone remember Damn Small
Linux - 50 MB - http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/?  There are other factors in
play - that said, Ubuntu is trying to get into that market, and don't
forget Android is Linux.

As far as this development, I'll believe it when I can buy it.

*- Chad W. Smith*