[Chugalug] OT: Event space

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Wed Aug 7 21:54:39 UTC 2013

4th floor of Tivoli Center... wide open..
I have keys.. Lots of interior space, and some with skylights
and windows, glass block wall.. and boring normal interior spaces.
as well as an industrial spiral staircase and a few other oddities.

There have been other photo shoots there...

If you like it, I can probably rent from Luken real cheap..
for a weekend? or when?

Mike Harrison   bogon at geeklabs.com  cell: 423.605.6943