[Chugalug] Bitcoin = scam

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 19:50:58 UTC 2013

Ok Tyler, now that I'm no longer flying:

A. The price of labour follows a close correlation with the price of all
other commodities. It makes sense when you think about it, because you have
to use labour to create anything of value, including capital goods that are
used to reduce labour costs in the future.

B.The USSR collapsed for mostly political reasons, such as giving Russia
its own parliament (it voted to secede to get away from its poor
peripheries), rather than economic ones. Examples of efficient resource
allocation without a market are endemic in modern life: no large
corporation has an internal market, they are all internally run as
miniature command economies. In fact, most large organisations use some
kind of management information system to allocate resources without a
market. President Allende of Chile created Project CyberSyn to run his
nation's economy under a similar principle.

C.Everything I need to know about Mises I read here:
http://socialdemocracy21stcentury.b...arrassment.html<http://socialdemocracy21stcentury.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/mises-on-fascism-in-1927-embarrassment.html>

D.
http://mises.org/daily/2066

E. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIHLezCyzCI