[Chugalug] Open Source CMS

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Wed Aug 7 19:40:09 UTC 2013

I' m leery of wordpress. I ran a Drupal site for a few years and notice a lot of script kiddie activity that was trying Word Press exploits. It is the Windows of the CMS world with all that entails,good and bad. Doesn't mean you can't run a secure WP site. Just make sure the hatches are batten down good.

Drupal does have a curve. But it can handle the traffic the Grammy's website and MTV Europe get.
And it is secure enough for Whitehouse.gov.
It also has it's version of distro's that might already have solved your issues.

Rod