[Chugalug] Cisco Account Managers

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Wed Aug 7 17:22:22 UTC 2013

> Basically at this point, I know I don't do enough volume to become a Cisco Account Manager ourselves (through my business, CENTS LLC), and
> quite frankly, I'd prefer to avoid having to handle sales tax, etc... right now.

CDW.com and other big wholesalers can help.. Locally, Microtronix (bad
website at mtxsystems.com) is still an amazing source for some things,
unsure of Cisco but I would ask. But unless you need big stuff, Amazon.com
and various eBay vendors can be good sources. Look for the more legit eBay
vendors dumping excess old stock on eBay. email or call them and see if
they can help with what you are looking for.