[Chugalug] Cisco Account Managers

Joe Freeman joe at netbyjoe.com
Wed Aug 7 15:42:49 UTC 2013

You are looking for a Cisco Partner, not an Account Manager.

Becoming a Cisco Partner is easy and gives you access to a ton of Cisco
training and assistance. For the basic Partner, there's no sales quota, or
skills quota as I recall. Just fill out a web form. That level also means
you purchase from another reseller, not from Cisco, and doesn't entitle you
to any discounts. If you want to move up the partner ladder, there are
skills (certifications), sales, and customer satisfaction quotas you have
to meet that all increase as you move up the ladder.

If you're just looking for a Cisco partner locally, there are many-
http://tools.cisco.com/WWChannels/LOCATR/performBasicSearch.do is the
search tool.