[Chugalug] Cisco Account Managers

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 15:34:52 UTC 2013

Who of you are Cisco Account Managers, and/or what businesses in town do
you recommend for purchasing Cisco equipment?

I'm starting to find that more of my clients need network gear, and knowing
a little bit about Cisco makes me want to stick with that product as
opposed to other manufacturers like Netgear, Juniper, etc... (having done
some work with Cisco products in the past and owning the CCNA books from
Cisco Press and thinking about getting that cert).

I know about InfoSystems and Preferred Computers. Anyone else you guys
would recommend?

Basically at this point, I know I don't do enough volume to become a Cisco
Account Manager ourselves (through my business, CENTS LLC), and quite
frankly, I'd prefer to avoid having to handle sales tax, etc... right now.

But at the same time, I know that I can easily have my clients purchase
equipment off Amazon, and what I'm trying to figure out is if any local
vendors can beat Amazon prices, and if so, if there might be a way I could
collaborate with them on sales (commission, etc...)

- David

--
David White
Founder & CEO