[Chugalug] Bitcoin = scam

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 15:19:30 UTC 2013

Stalin shattered the Idea of Marx, that is going a long way to say that it
was shattered by a paper.

Mises is a libertarian think-tank, its no different from others of its
groups like The Heartland Institute.

I have read a couple of Mises articles, they read like propaganda, approach
their subjects with zero skepticism and often no control, assuming that
long before their study that the result will fit the expectation.
It is the epitome of a biased source. End of story. Not to mention I
honestly cannot take a group that says Somalia is some sort of free
enterprise paradise seriously.

Next question:would If Austrian economics works, why does nobody reputable
use it?

And finally: How many of you purchased your mining rigs with bitcoins?