[Chugalug] GigTank Demo Day! Social Streams

Nate Hill nathanielhill at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 12:34:30 UTC 2013

Or go the 4th floor of the public library for a live stream as well as the
1:30 performance by Engage3D and a special indoor street fair
featuring some of our other makerspace activities.

That's @4thfloorchatt my friends. See you there.

On Tuesday, August 6, 2013, Jon Stanford wrote:

> If your interested in following the events today the hashtags we are using
> are #CHADemoDay #GIGTANK13 and of coarse @gigtank @thegigcity.
>
> Our team FwdHealth will be tweeting from the account @Fwdhealth and my
> personal account @JBird_Vegas.
>
> The feed you should be able to find here:
> http://www.thegigcity.com/gigtank/demo-day/
>
> Don't forget to tune in and support our local tech community!
>
> And if anyone is planning on attending please stop by the FwdHealth booth
> I would love to say hello. See you guys there!
>
> PS, I'm probably missing some hashtags or accounts people should be
> following if so please note them here so we all know.

Nate Hill
nathanielhill at gmail.com
http://4thfloor.chattlibrary.org/
http://www.natehill.net