[Chugalug] BTC mining-pools ...

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 23:31:30 UTC 2013

None, other than the PAIN of doing so ;-)

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011