[Chugalug] BTC mining-pools ...

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 23:16:17 UTC 2013

Lynn,

I made a small pile of money about 8 years ago in forex. All was offshore, and I transferred it to an offshore bank that offered international ATM cards.

I simply withdrew cash for a long time as I needed it.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011