[Chugalug] BTC mining-pools ...

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 22:49:41 UTC 2013

I had been holding ALOT of btc. luckily, I held onto them until they hit
the $240 mark and then dumped every single one I had.

I got them from my mining operations, as well as "day-trading" using BTC in
buying and selling foreign currencies.  So, I guess I made a few thousand
USD off by using BTC as a trade medium for FOREX.

I am glad I sold off all I had, since it topped out around $260-ish.  I
have kept my mining rigs going, and I have collected a "few" more btc since
then, and I have been holding on to them.

I have made a metric crap ton of money from BTC.  I always love hearing the
critics of BTC telling me "better be careful! It has no value!" because I
can prove that they do indeed have value...and lots of it.

And thats about all I want to share of my earnings on a public list :-)  I
am still a bit worried what I will do come tax time, and  I have to move
that money back into the US.