[Chugalug] BTC mining-pools ...

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 22:42:44 UTC 2013

I thought I was doing great when I stockpiled roughly 100 of them around
$2-6 value and in Dec sold at $12. Imagine the sickening feeling I had
when I saw the price hit +$230 in Feb. In the btc world it seems a bird
in the hand is not worth two in the bush. Hang on to them if you got
them -- I don't think they'll go anywhere but up from here.