[Chugalug] BTC mining-pools ...

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 19:21:32 UTC 2013

Ahh, notice how adroitly your pocket is being picked:  a dollar has no real
value, but a loaf of bread certainly does, ....

Call it what you will, but those who got into Bitcoin early have done
extremely well.  Also, there is a pretty clear exponential trend relative
to the dollar, which implies its value is still increasing.
http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD#tgSzm1g10zm2g25zvzl