[Chugalug] BTC mining-pools ...

Mike Robinson miker at sundialservices.com
Mon Aug 5 18:31:59 UTC 2013

Ahh, notice how adroitly your pocket is being picked:  a bitcoin has no real value, but $110 USD certainly does, and it not-coincidentally more or less matches what this "phantom unit of non-currency" "sells" for these days. You're being conned into =paying= for "money for =nothing.="

There is NO such thing as a Free Lunch.  There are, however, "two to take him."