[Chugalug] Tues evening at Chatt*Lab

Jon Stanford jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Mon Aug 5 15:40:57 UTC 2013

No problem at all. I'm glad to help a fellow Chugalugger! This community is great and any way I can help I'm glad to do so. My cell is 202.680.9510 (its a DC number, I was there while my wife attended law school at American) and I'll be driving an older grey 4 door sedan I think its a Ford Torus. The car is my father in-law's I'm borrowing it while my Jeep gets the transmission fixed so I'm not exactly sure on the make, sorry. Also Phil you may want to bring someone who is more involved in CHATLAB I can get you in but I'm not an official representative of CHATLAB so I can't speak for them... I can speak highly of them but I'm not comfortable making statements on their behalf, I'm sure you understand. Have a safe flight and I'll see you tomorrow. I'll be behind the FwdHealth table explaining the technologies we used to make our project possible.