[Chugalug] Thiel Fellows talk Monday evening at Chattanooga Theater Center

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Sun Aug 4 19:21:25 UTC 2013

James, so glad you can make it. When you're at the event, ask some of the other folks there where they heard about the event. Then you can volunteer that you heard about it via Chugalug, the Chattanooga Linux Users Group. If enough of us do that, we can establish Chugalug as a "thought leadership" community in Chatt -- which in fact it is.

phil