[Chugalug] ChromeCast

Jon Stanford jbirdvegas at aokp.co
Sun Aug 4 02:02:48 UTC 2013

Tim n Zack you guys are amazing... Although our team leader brought up a good point... Bringing on new tech (no matter the amazing factor) is a big risk.

So that is a road block but more importantly we have a working beta on the market (invite only beta) but we are prohibited from distributing the app (with ChromeCast support) in any way. So thank's to Google's legal dept... so now even thought I have (theoretically) working software we can not use it in anyway... Especially because we also are ready to distribute our app.

Ugh I'm just stuck! Thanks for the offers to help but seems we are legally prohibited from any type of public showing or distribution... Sucks I spent several hours following the SDK guides for nothing :(