[Chugalug] so anyone tried chromecast yet?

Zachary Garvelink zac at garvelink.net
Sat Aug 3 17:48:36 UTC 2013

I just got mine yesterday. I figured 35 bucks and 3 free months of netflix
why not. I really like the experience of controlling it via my phone. The
one thing that would be nice is if it could turn the TV on. Hopefully more
people will sigh on to the platform but it hits over 70% of my viewing
habits.

Zac