[Chugalug] The Cats did it ...

lists at cluebat.net lists at cluebat.net
Sat Aug 3 16:56:51 UTC 2013

Doesn't surprise me that much. Like any new tech, it's the early adopters
who pay the most, which is why I'm usually just content to use last gen tech
until the current gen becomes last gen.  Right now, Solid State storage is
where all the big bucks go, but soon enough, that will be within the realm
of reasonable pricing.