[Chugalug] late bloomer

Aaron welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 19:08:17 UTC 2013

Our government is quickly becoming political "theatre" for the mindless
sheep.  We are putting people who only care about rabble-rousing into
office with no real platform.  We are listening to the sh!t that they spew
as though it were the gospel.  It is really sickening.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM, John Aldrich <jmaldrich at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Quoting Rod-Lists <rod-lists at epbfi.com>:
>  Well when an American Green (myself) and and Roy Exum (A former FP
>>  Editor) agree, you the know local republican party has gone too far.
>> http://www.chattanoogan.com/**2013/7/31/256106/Missed-**
>> Opportunity-In-Missing.aspx<http://www.chattanoogan.com/2013/7/31/256106/Missed-Opportunity-In-Missing.aspx>
>> http://www.chattanoogan.com/**2013/7/28/255887/Roy-Exum-**
>> Fleischmanns-Embarrassing.aspx<http://www.chattanoogan.com/2013/7/28/255887/Roy-Exum-Fleischmanns-Embarrassing.aspx>
>>  Amen! I agree with both of you. Since this is not a political mailing
> list, I won't go into the detail I started to. Suffice it to say I consider
> myself a moderate Democrat, and would like to see less of the "new crop" of
> GOP and more of the "traditional" GOP who was willing to work across the
> aisle, despite the ideological differences.

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures
n2nightfall at gmail.com