[Chugalug] late bloomer

Aaron welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 19:08:17 UTC 2013

Our government is quickly becoming political "theatre" for the mindless
sheep.  We are putting people who only care about rabble-rousing into
office with no real platform.  We are listening to the sh!t that they spew
as though it were the gospel.  It is really sickening.

-AW

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 2:01 PM, John Aldrich <jmaldrich at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Quoting Rod-Lists <rod-lists at epbfi.com>:
>
>  Well when an American Green (myself) and and Roy Exum (A former FP
>>  Editor) agree, you the know local republican party has gone too far.
>>
>> http://www.chattanoogan.com/**2013/7/31/256106/Missed-**
>> Opportunity-In-Missing.aspx<http://www.chattanoogan.com/2013/7/31/256106/Missed-Opportunity-In-Missing.aspx>
>>
>> http://www.chattanoogan.com/**2013/7/28/255887/Roy-Exum-**
>> Fleischmanns-Embarrassing.aspx<http://www.chattanoogan.com/2013/7/28/255887/Roy-Exum-Fleischmanns-Embarrassing.aspx>
>>
>>  Amen! I agree with both of you. Since this is not a political mailing
> list, I won't go into the detail I started to. Suffice it to say I consider
> myself a moderate Democrat, and would like to see less of the "new crop" of
> GOP and more of the "traditional" GOP who was willing to work across the
> aisle, despite the ideological differences.

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures
423-505-9999
n2nightfall at gmail.com