[Chugalug] late bloomer

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 19:01:29 UTC 2013

Quoting Rod-Lists <rod-lists at epbfi.com>:

> Well when an American Green (myself) and and Roy Exum (A former FP
> Editor) agree, you the know local republican party has gone too far.
>
> http://www.chattanoogan.com/2013/7/31/256106/Missed-Opportunity-In-Missing.aspx
>
> http://www.chattanoogan.com/2013/7/28/255887/Roy-Exum-Fleischmanns-Embarrassing.aspx

Amen! I agree with both of you. Since this is not a political mailing
list, I won't go into the detail I started to. Suffice it to say I
consider myself a moderate Democrat, and would like to see less of the
"new crop" of GOP and more of the "traditional" GOP who was willing to
work across the aisle, despite the ideological differences.