[Chugalug] late bloomer

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 2 06:44:32 UTC 2013

This month marks my 6 year annivesary at current employer (yawn) so to "celebrate" I bought myself a new toy...   a Raspberry Pi.    Yeah, so I'm a year behind "the buzz"

But unlike the early adopters who had to wait...  and wait...  and wait, mine is on schedule to arrive just one day after I placed the order (me loves me some Amazon Prime)

So my first 'project' will be a boring ol' xbmc to replace my ailing Roku.

Future project I have in mind is....    this is so embarassing...  a beat activated light show for my home disco.  ;)