[Chugalug] Disks without power?

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 04:34:01 UTC 2013

nah, wyse will want a fortune for a molex and some wire.

Time for your meter, there HAS to be +5v off the power supply somewhere.

OR buy a busted J400 with floppy and CD for $5 on ebay.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011