[Chugalug] Saturday, June 22 - Meetup / Tech Talk / Swap Meet

Jonathan Calloway jonathancalloway at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 11:07:14 UTC 2013

I'm interested. . . sounds like fun.

<JC>

From: chugalug-bounces at chugalug.org [mailto:chugalug-bounces at chugalug.org]
On Behalf Of Stephen Haywood
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:58 PM
To: Chattanooga Unix Gnu Android Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: [Chugalug] Saturday, June 22 - Meetup / Tech Talk / Swap Meet

Afternoon so you can move straight to supper and hanging out.

--

Stephen Haywood

Owner, ASG Consulting

CISSP, GSEC, OSCP

W: www.averagesecurityguy.info

T: @averagesecguy

On Apr 27, 2013, at 5:56 PM, David White <dwrudy at gmail.com> wrote:

I was thinking we could either do 9-12 or 1-4 or 5, so we don't have to mess
with a lunch break in the middle ... this doesn't have to be super
organized, but I would like to nail down the time.

Do you guys have a preference as to whether its in the morning vs.
afternoon?