[Chugalug] Saturday, June 22 - Meetup / Tech Talk / Swap Meet

Chris St. Pierre chris.a.st.pierre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 18:56:39 UTC 2013

This sounds awesome.  Unfortunately I'll be in San Jose chairing another
conference, but I will pass this along to the East Tennessee LOPSA chapter;
there are several excellent speakers who are members, and who might be able
to fill out your slate with some new content.

LOPSA is also working on getting a multi-day sysadmin conference going on,
probably for 2014:
https://lists.lopsa.org/pipermail/lopsaet/2013-March/000036.html

Chris St. Pierre