[Chugalug] last reminder

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 22 20:01:35 UTC 2013

thanks for the review

I have been looking forward to the VCFSE for MONTHS, and when it finally arrived...   I did not go ;-)

My niece had a rough week at school and Friday night she called and wanted to know if she could spend weekend with the 2 people who can always make her laugh, Aunt Ann and Uncle Ed.   How could I turn her down?

thanks for the link to the museum, never heard of it but it does sound interesting