[Chugalug] Can't get oVirt going

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 00:43:43 UTC 2013

The host found in failed state should be fine for now, its alarming that
you haven't gotten a host configured for your machines.  Just log into the
portal and go through the motions of adding the local machine as a host in
your datacenter, and that error should go away on subsequent boots.

Have had a hard time getting behind a computer since I have been helping my
wife post-surgery, and just now catching up with work emails, and personal
emails.

If you need any further help, I will try to reply.