[Chugalug] Can't get oVirt going

Jonathan Calloway jonathancalloway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 23:03:06 UTC 2013

Update:

It looks like installing the apr dev package got me past it:

yum install apr-util-1.2.7-11.el5.x86_64

Now the next time I went through engine-setup, I got:

Error: Host was found in a 'Failed' state. Please check engine and
bootstrap installation logs.
Please check log file
/var/log/ovirt-engine/engine-setup_2013_04_19_13_49_42.log for more
information

However, I can get to the admin portal and log in, so I'm not sure how
detrimental this will be.

<JC>