[Chugalug] Can't get oVirt going

Jonathan Calloway jonathancalloway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 21:59:27 UTC 2013

Ok, so I removed ovirt and started over with the command as you
suggested.  No dice.  I'm starting to think that this is an Apache error
rather than scrictly an ovirt issue.  Even if I do /sbin/service httpd
start, I still get this error:

Starting httpd: /usr/sbin/httpd: error while loading shared libraries:
libapr-1.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

<JC>