[Chugalug] Can't get oVirt going

Jonathan Calloway jonathancalloway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 11:45:42 UTC 2013

All (but mainly Lynn),

So, I've installed CentOS 6 using a visualization install.  I installed
the packages and dependencies for oVirt.  However, when I run
setup-engine and go through the prompts, it fails to complete with an
error about the HTTP service not being able to start.

There error is:

Installing:
Configuring oVirt Engine...                             [ DONE ]
Configuring JVM...                                      [ DONE ]
Creating CA...                                          [ DONE ]
Updating ovirt-engine service...                        [ DONE ]
Setting Database Configuration...                       [ DONE ]
Setting Database Security...                            [ DONE ]
Creating Database...                                    [ DONE ]
Updating the Default Data Center Storage Type...        [ DONE ]
Editing oVirt Engine Configuration...                   [ DONE ]
Editing Postgresql Configuration...                     [ DONE ]
Configuring the Default ISO Domain...                   [ DONE ]
Configuring Firewall...                                 [ DONE ]
Starting ovirt-engine Service...                        [ DONE ]
Configuring HTTPD...                                 [ ERROR ]
Error: Can't start the httpd service
Please check log file
/var/log/ovirt-engine/engine-setup_2013_04_19_02_21_58.log for more
information

Here's the log:

http://pastebin.com/mdx9jzPg

Any help would be appreciated!