[Chugalug] Lamp Post Group hiring a PHP Developer

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 15:07:38 UTC 2013

It sounds like Lamp Post Group is hiring a PHP Developer, per a friend of
mine's Facebook post this morning (who works there):

*A group of companies I work with is in need of development talent. We
specifically would like a PHP developer.
*

He didn't include any details, but I can put you in touch with the right
people over there (I used to work for them and am on good terms with them).

- David

--
David White
Founder & CEO