[Chugalug] OT: Favorite Enterprise Firewalls?

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 13:44:12 UTC 2013

Bret,
Give Palo Alto a good look.  We are replacing all of our Cisco gear here
with them.  The Network and Security guys LOVES them.

http://www.paloaltonetworks.com/

Cisco has been scrambling here for us to try to give us something that is
even remotely close to the ease of use and flexibility that is Palo Alto.
 It's actually quite funny.