[Chugalug] A comment on the Bitcoin .. fraud

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 15:06:38 UTC 2013

With Warren Buffett, his success is pretty easy to understand.  He himself
says he only buys companies that are old, stable, and have already been
successful. He refuses to make risky investments.  He made his money very
early in his career by doing the same, albeit a very slow growth at first.
He also will not buy a company that has not been profitable, and the
company must have a very stable history with most of the years having
measureable profitability.