[Chugalug] Linode accounts compromised...again.

Dan Eveland develand at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:07:41 UTC 2013

I have not seen them compromised since I started using them a few years go,
but it's possible I didn't read some emails. Perhaps they are just more
open about these issues than other hosts? I have had fantastic results with
Linode. I find it far superior to Rackspace insofar as usability,
performance and support are concerned. I use both companies daily. In the
Drupal community, Linode very popular. I will freely admit have little
experience with Amazon's services in that category.

Thanks.

Dan

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 8:35 PM, Lynn Dixon <boodaddy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why do people still use linode? It seems like they are compromised on a
> regular and routine basis.
>

> http://blog.linode.com/2013/04/12/security-notice-linode-manager-password-reset/

Dan Eveland
dan at daneveland.com