[Chugalug] A comment on the Bitcoin .. fraud

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:42:41 UTC 2013

Sure, everyone has an agenda. But if we are just going to go around
declaring everyone's theories as invalid because they might have an agenda,
we make no progress. Its just silly.

'The Big Bang Theory might be invalid because the scientists who proposed
it were not wholly unbiased in their research'

It just doesn't work for any field, but when it comes to economics I'll
trust the college economist phds who spend their time doing nothing but
modeling and research versus economists with an iron in the fire.

Either way Randy, your viewpoint is offering no viable alternative other
than sow distrust and paranoia. I cannot really work with it, even as valid
as it could be.