[Chugalug] A comment on the Bitcoin .. fraud

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:34:37 UTC 2013

True, the problem arises when your economist is not an unbiased source,
i.e. they work specifically for an investment firm or bank of some sort.

For the most part, research economists are less likely to be biased towards
their source of income.

Its more of the 'We don't want bad news' bit, if you say something contrary
to the companies interests its not in your interests.