[Chugalug] OT:Bitcoin taking hits in press

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:19:45 UTC 2013

Because the gold standard is a dead ideal. This is compounded by the fact
that our economy is no longer solely linked to only our own financial
standards, but the standards of every other country and their financial
system as well.

Gold really doesn't allow the flexibility for a world economy as fast paced
and fluid as ours.