[Chugalug] A comment on the Bitcoin .. fraud

Aaron welch n2nightfall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:07:08 UTC 2013

So Stephen, how many of those guys actually do anything with all that
knowledge?  No one has EVER created a global economic system that does not
require a central governing body to function.  Imagine if we removed the
bank bloat from the US economy by getting rid of banks and the Federal
Reserve.  Think about how much of our economy is wasted by banks and
banking transactions.  I personally think the so called experts have no
idea what to make of bitcoin or bitcoin-like systems.

-AW

PS - Most of these assholes also missed the housing crisis.

Aaron Welch
Chief Mechanic @ Geek Ventures
423-505-9999
n2nightfall at gmail.com