[Chugalug] A comment on the Bitcoin .. fraud

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 14:18:10 UTC 2013

And Lynn, I think you are probably one of the smartest people here, so I
find it hard to criticize your argument because they are usually fairly
well thought out.

My other big thing with Bitcoins is the rapid inflation. I mean look at
that guy who paid for a pizza in bitcoins a couple years ago, the amount he
paid for the pizza would now be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars!

Even inflation from the early 1900s to now isn't nearly that bad.