[Chugalug] OT:Bitcoin taking hits in press

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 02:30:30 UTC 2013

The problem with that argument is that we currently have no way to ensure
the desirable properties of bitcoin without making it very difficult to
create more bitcoins.  It is decentralized, cryptographically sound (as far
as I know), reasonably secure and stable, and impossible to counterfeit.  I
think it is an interesting experiment that has people worried about the
possible impact on existing financial systems.