[Chugalug] .htaccess

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 04:28:08 UTC 2013

Also, like Joshua said. Make sure you have mod_rewrite enabled.

You can check this by calling phpinfo() in a php file.

I don't know how much control you actually have on your server, but you can
do: sudo a2enmod rewrite
to enable that module on ubuntu/debian. You should be able to modify
httpd.conf on other systems to load the module, wherever that may happen to
be on your respective system.