[Chugalug] Little VM Server

Jason Brown lists at masterforge.com
Fri Apr 12 13:10:26 UTC 2013

It's been a while since I looked at it, and it looks like it is still
very very RedHat world specific, lots of calls for developers to make it
run on Debian/Ubuntu etc. Even the guest extensions only seem to work on
RedHat based guests. If I am reading that incorrectly let me know. It
looks nice if it actually supports other operating systems.

--Jason