[Chugalug] Little VM Server

Jason Brown lists at masterforge.com
Fri Apr 12 12:50:20 UTC 2013

Hardware: Multi cores, lots of RAM. I like AMD for this kind of thing
due to price per core being lower.

     For a small cluster of host machines (or a single like you are
talking about) I love this setup and use it in production:
         Ubuntu Jeos(minimal) host:
(Ignore all the extra stuff, it's just a minimal install).
         Oracle VirtualBox https://www.virtualbox.org/
         PHP Virtualbox for remote management:
                 I do worry that the project is nearly dead.

--Jason Brown