[Chugalug] Little VM Server

JonathanCalloway jonathancalloway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 12:36:57 UTC 2013

All,

I'm toying with the idea of buying a heavy duty PC or server as cheaply as possible, and using a hypervisor to run about 2-3 VM's on it. I've looked at ESXi, but can't really find a management tool that doesn't cost money. Of course, KVM or any other *nix based solutions are viable here. However, I want something that's easy to set up, and flexible, so I can constantly remove images and add new ones whenever I want to play with a new OS.

Any recommendations ? Also, any hardware recommendations?

Thanks!

<JC>