[Chugalug] Dropbox Alternative from Barracuda Networks called Copy

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:30:11 UTC 2013

I also forgot to mention that Copy has a Mac, Linux, and Windows client.
 They also have mobile clients for Android and iOS.  They are very platform
friendly.

And once you sign up, you can earn ALOT of storage for free by referrals.
 For each person that signs up, you get 5GB extra and your friend gets 5GB
extra.  So, you can grow your storage really quickly.