[Chugalug] Dropbox Alternative from Barracuda Networks called Copy

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 11 16:13:09 UTC 2013

thanks to Lynn, I've got 10!

--- On Thu, 4/11/13, Lynn Dixon <boodaddy at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Lynn Dixon <boodaddy at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Chugalug] Dropbox Alternative from Barracuda Networks called Copy
To: "Chattanooga Unix Gnu Android Linux Users Group" <chugalug at chugalug.org>
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013, 11:19 AM

Brett,Its been pretty good so far.  Been using for about a month now, and I am up to about 30gig of storage that I got for free.  I have moved all my stuff from Dropbox over to it.

I forgot to mention that you get 5Gb for signing up, and if you use my referral link in the first email you get an ADDITIONAL 5Gb putting you at 10GB right from the start.