[Chugalug] Dropbox Alternative from Barracuda Networks called Copy

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:11:42 UTC 2013

Just wanted to share a good Dropbox alternative by Barracuda Networks
called Copy.com

I have been wanting for Google Drive to release a Linux client, but it
appears that's not going to happen soon.  Box.com is also refusing to do
anything with Linux, so in my search for alternatives, I have found
Copy.com to be a really good alternative.

It looks and works kinda like Dropbox, but they have more storage available
for free.

You can check it out at www.copy.com  but, if you use my referral you can
get an extra 5GB for free.  Shameless referral link ahead:
https://copy.com?r=Cik4Ys

They have great Linux support, and the app was written using QT and looks
great.  Plus the web interface seems "cleaner" to me than Dropbox.