[Chugalug] 48 Hour Launch Almost Complete

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 17:44:02 UTC 2013

It's been a fun weekend. Many thanks to Stephen for coming out a little bit
on Friday and helping my team out.

It was also good to see R.D. around for a little bit helping out a
different team. I'm sure there's a few others who I missed, but its been a
fun weekend.

Final (public) pitches are tonight at 6:00pm at Church on Main (1601
Rossville Ave). If you're curious about what everyone's been working on all
weekend, come on out, and vote for your favorite project!

David White
Founder & CEO
Nonprofit Organizations Worldwide
http://developCENTS.com <http://developcents.com/>