[Chugalug] 48 Hour Launch Almost Complete

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 17:44:02 UTC 2013

It's been a fun weekend. Many thanks to Stephen for coming out a little bit
on Friday and helping my team out.

It was also good to see R.D. around for a little bit helping out a
different team. I'm sure there's a few others who I missed, but its been a
fun weekend.

Final (public) pitches are tonight at 6:00pm at Church on Main (1601
Rossville Ave). If you're curious about what everyone's been working on all
weekend, come on out, and vote for your favorite project!

--
David White
Founder & CEO